I searched for old pictures in Tobias and Josefine's house the other day. I found a red album that belonged to Josefine. The first picture in that album was this one. Does anyone know who is in the picture? I only know that Josefine is to the right.
And by the way, this picture is taken in the sitting room (in norwegian "stua"). The door to the left leads to the other sitting room. They used one for familiar sitting room, and the other for special occasions I believe.

6 comments:
I thought that Tobias was the man in the picture, but now I wonder if this was a sibling of Joesfine?
Tobias had a beard. But maybe he didn't had a beard when he was younger. I don't know. Do you know?
I have some other pictures from the earlier years and if I have time I'll upload them from the home computer.
I would appreciate that :)
I'm starting to believe that the woman to the right is not Josefine. I think she looks more like the woman in the middle of the two girls.
Is is possible that this picture may show Tobias or Josefine's parents ?
Post a Comment